Buying, Selling & Renting Property

Posted By admin On Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 With 0 Comments


*Photo courtesy of Edinburgh Inspiring Capital

In Scotland you need a solicitor to buy or sell a house and there are many of those in Edinburgh. You can either look at the list on the ESPC website and just enter the name of the town which will list all member firms for you, or you can contact The Law Society of Scotland who hold the list of all solicitors with a valid practising certificate.

The ESPC is a good start when looking for property. They have a good website with searching under areas or types of property.  Edinburgh Solicitors Property Centre sells much of the property in the Edinburgh area and they have a very easy to use website. You can set up alerts for new properties under a variety of criteria and they will send them to you as an email.

Otherwise you can contact a firm of estate agents to help you buy, sell or let a property.

The following list of estate agents is just a suggestion and not in any way a recommendation:-

[yelpprofile term="estate agent" location="Edinburgh, UK" align="left" limit="20"]

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>