Seven people have been taken to hospital after a suspected gas leak within a building at Saughton Park.
The emergency services were called to Saughton Rose Park at 12:23 this afternoon. Seven people were taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary as a precaution.
Two central heating units were disconnected by engineers.
A spokesman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Services said: “Seven people have been taken to hospital as a precaution by the Scottish Ambulance Service.
“Crews left the scene after ensuring the area was safe.”