From today and for the next four weeks, Essential Edinburgh are running ‘Flash Sales’ across their @EdinCityCentre social channels.
Originally planned to take place across just one week, they have decided to run it for longer owing to the huge uptake in the first phase of ‘Grab a Great Time’ which ran last week.
‘Flash Sales’ are being staggered from today Tuesday 25 June to 18 July, allowing more opportunities for you to take part. The Flash Sale will be announced one hour in advance on @EdinCityCentre social channels, allowing you time to limber up and get ready to grab a great time.
To win, it’s fastest first, so keeping an eye on the channels will be crucial. Once they reach the business providing the flash sale prize, participants just need to show they are following both the business and @EdinCityCentre on social to claim their prize.
In total, over 150 will be up for grabs:
- Harvey Nichols – lunch for two in the brasserie, champagne afternoon tea and 10 manicures from Nails Inc
- Lyle and Scott – 10 participants can choose 1 free item of their choice
- Bo Concept – 20 goody bags
- Eastside – free drinks from the Happy Hour menu
- Bibi’s Bakery – 10 boxes of cupcakes
- Hotel Chocolat – 4 VIP lock-in experiences
- Neal’s Yard – 10 goody bags
- Tigerlily – a free cocktail for the first ten people
- Jessops – 50% off canvas print
- Rabble – a free espresso martinis for the first ten people
- Le Creuset – 20 goody bags containing a cookbook, ultra violet magnet and recipes
- Veeno – a meat and cheese plate for the first 20 people
- Chaophraya – free meal for 30 children
Chief Executive Roddy Smith of Essential Edinburgh said: “Our arcade grabber was a huge success with hundreds of people lucky enough to grab a great time. Due to the huge number of participants and interest in the ‘Flash Sales’, we decided to tweak our ‘Flash Sale’ format, and extend our activity to ensure more people had the opportunity to participate.
“Flash Sales will occur sporadically from 25 June to 18 July and will be held at varying times, again to ensure maximum opportunity for participation. With over 150 quality prizes on offer, it really will be a case of fastest first, so I’d encourage everyone to keep a close eye on @EdinCityCentre and try to grab themselves a great time!”