Faulty Towers The Original Dining Experience returns!
– The world’s longest running and most successful tribute to the BBC’s iconic sitcom is back for its 12th Edinburgh Fringe. This one-of-a-kind original is internationally recognised as ‘outrageously funny’ (BroadwayBaby), and is highly acclaimed by audiences and critics alike.
This is the show that started it all 22 years ago and still rules the world to this day – the Official Fringe
Favourite that helps you step inside the TV show and see it from the inside out! Highly interactive and fully immersive, it’s internationally famous and 70% improvised, tempting you to come along and laugh and play with Basil, Sybil and Manuel. With two hours of comedy, three courses of food and five-star reviews, you can expect chaos, laughs, and a brilliant night out – or lunchtime!
– ‘Best Completely Indestructible Show Award’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
‘Laughs galore!’ The Holiday and Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
– ‘Hilarious…catch it before it leaves’ Best of Toronto, Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
With stand-out teams of actors and tours around the world, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has gained international reputation. This iconic show was born in 1997, meaning it’ll be 22 when it arrives at Fringe 2019! Other huge highlights of 2019 include Fringe Festivals in Adelaide and Melbourne; tours across entire continents like Europe, Scandinavia, Asia and Australia; and an ongoing residency in London’s West End.
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE at EDINBURGH FESTIVAL FRINGE 2019
Venue 119: Imagination Workshop, The George, 19-21 George Street, EH2 2PB
Dates: 1-26 August 2019 daily except 3 August
– 2.00pm lunch performances daily.
– 7:30pm dinner performances daily.
Tickets – all tickets include 3-course meal and
Tickets – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show:-
£52 standard off peak (2.00pm performances daily, plus 7:30pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
£62 premium off peak
£57.50 standard peak (Fri-Sat-Sun nights)
£67.50 premium peak
* premium tickets come with central seats, programme and a Faulty wine glass.